Hello World



Welcome to the new "Beginning"

Marking this tremendous day as our new beginning, lets start making the most of our android phones and devices. Rooting, modifications, features and customization in depth on for you android stars !
This blog is not only for geeks or nerds ! Everyone is welcome here and everyone's suggestions are the key for this blog to help everyone to the fullest.

Soon, we'll be making our social networks active, to let you guys enjoy and learn every bit in every network. Your support is very important and without that, Pro AndroidStar will not move ahead even an inch. Here we will solve world problems (kind of) managing your hardware and getting to know the cool lifestyle of an android user.

The people (AKA AndroidStars) means you people ! should know about myself as well. I'm Safeer Ahmed who will be accompanying your journey and lets talk about technical stuff (as this is the Android blog) you people might have very different devices so I may or may not be able to help you but I'll do my best. Talking about devices, I do own four Android Phones namely: Galaxy S6, Honor 5X, Galaxy E5 & Huawei Y560.

Android versions on each phone:
GS6: Android 7.0 Nougat
H5X: Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1)
GE5: Android 5.1.2 Lollipop
Y560: Android 4.4.2 KitKat 

I'll be posting on the basis of these devices and my daily experience with these devices, although I cannot root or modify the Galaxy S6 not because I dont know but because its personally not mine, my sister uses it and so she wont let me root it.

Anyways, hope you guys have a nice day and goodluck with your devices. I may not be able to post everyday but do not worry, not even a single post will contain any useless information. You can count on info in every post. See you guys in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android Nougat Easter Egg

Wormax ! Game !